In June we announced some important schedule plans for the 2021-2022 school year. As our first day of school is quickly approaching, it's a good time for a few reminders to make sure everyone has the needed plans in place.
- For the 2021-2022 school year Randolph Central Schools will return to our normal daily schedule every day of the week except on Wednesday, which will be an early release day.
- Our first day of school does fall on a Wednesday, so plan for the early dismissal time on this day.
- Our doors open at 8:00 daily. Breakfast is served in classrooms from 8:00-8:20. The school day begins at 8:20. Students arriving after 8:20 will be considered tardy.
- Our normal dismissal time is 2:55. Our students begin boarding busses at that time. Car rider pick-up begins following dismissal of busses.
- Our Wednesday early release time is 2:05. On Wednesdays, we will begin boarding busses at this time.
An early release one day per week will provide much needed regularly scheduled professional development time for teachers. This coming school year our teachers will focus on Critical Thinking with emphasis on Clear & High Expectations as well as Literacy & Math Reasoning. This type of work must be done in regular weekly sessions to maximize its effectiveness.
You can review more information from Mr. Abraham about how this schedule change impacts all Randolph Central Schools by going back and reading the letter sent out in June.
As always, please just give us a call if you have any questions. You can reach us at 765-595-0144 (option 3).