As you prepare to send your children back to school, please take a few minutes to review our updated plans in regard to how COVID-19 impacts our school days.
- Masks are optional in school buildings and on school grounds.
- Masks are required by federal CDC order on all school busses.
- Please continue to practice social distancing as much as possible when you are in our schools.
- When visiting, we'll ask a few wellness screening questions and take your temperature. Please, if you are not feeling well, stay home.
- Parents are expected to complete the daily screening before sending children to school each day. Please see the symptom chart using the link above.
- Students are encouraged to bring a water bottle to school. We recommend sending the bottle to school empty to avoid leaks in backpacks. Students can fill the bottles at school. Students may only bring water. No other beverages are allowed.